14U World Summer League
at IMG Baseball Academy
14U World Summer League
The 14U World Summer League at the IMG Academy is the perfect environment for younger players. By mirroring the 16U World Summer League’s core curriculum of training and competition to stoke complete development, the IMG Academy 14U World Summer League is the best environment for development.
On the field, players learn core fundamentals and put their learned skill into action by splitting into teams that compete for the coveted World Summer League championship. Off the field, they go through age- and baseball-specific training in Performance disciplines like Physical Conditioning, Mental Conditioning, Vision Training, Nutrition and more.
Dates: Register Here on IMG Academy Website
League: July 10 - Aug. 6
Postseason: Aug. 7-13
14U World Summer League Benefits/Details:
Youth baseball players from 40 states and more than 20 countries have traveled to IMG Academy for our acclaimed Summer World Leagues. Here are some highlights of the program:
- For ages 12-14
- All players go through a showcase evaluation then are split into teams that will compete throughout the summer for the vaunted World League championship.
- Team coaches will be both college coaches and IMG Academy baseball program staff coaches. All coaches have professional and/or collegiate playing/coaching experience.
- Recruiting presentations from coaches with direct experience and knowledge, with topics including:
- What college coaches look for when recruiting
- Choosing between college and the pros
- Navigating the recruiting process
- Different classifications in college recruiting
- Teams play 4 games per week with training in between and a regeneration component on Sundays.
- Full coverage of the league with game recaps, stats, standings, award winners and league champions to allow friends and family to follow along at home.
- Training at the world-renowned IMG Academy campus, which has served as a training site for players like Joey Votto, Joe Mauer, Andrew McCutchen, Pedro Alvarez and many more.
- College Recruiting Showcase/Clinic plus two college recruiting seminars.
- 6,000 square foot state-of-the-art covered hitting complex with 4 tunnels. The lighting and equipment is to MLB specifications, with a ProBatter Professional PX2 Video Pitching Machine.
- 3 full-size, professional-quality fields, plus practice infields and bullpens.
Play with and against some of the nation’s most dedicated baseball players from around the world.
- Exposure to college coaches.
- Leave with comprehensive plan for future development.
- Bond with athletes from seven other sports on the IMG Academy campus.
We highly encourage you to register early, as we have filled all roster spots for the past two years and popular positions quickly fill. Sign up today!