Recruitment Planning Program Tools and Details
Coaching and Mentorship
Players and Parents have the opportunity for ongoing college recruitment coaching and mentorship, motivational and inspirational support for the length of your membership.
We are here to mentor and coach you in attaining progressive short term goals and long term desires relating to the college recruiting process, with a system and philosophy that works.
Step by Step, WBP and the resources provided can assist you in piecing together your individual route with a plan of action for your situation.
- Learn why most players and families fall short and miss possible playing opportunities so you don't
- Learn how to START the recruiting process right whether your a freshman, sophomore, junior or senior
- Learn how to select appropriate showcases and camps so they complement your product and developmental timing, academic goals and budget
- Learn how and where to maximize the development process and access high level coaching
- Learn how to properly and accurately access and evaluate your current overall make-up
- Learn how to prepare and plan for your specific situation as an individual, student and player
- Learn how to effectively and pro-actively promote and sell your total student-athletic product
- Learn how to get a personal assessment or evaluation "scouting report" and build credibility with college coaches
- Learn how to properly build your own baseball and academic network
- Learn how to identify “red flags” and common mistakes in the development and recruiting process
- Learn the landscape of NCAA D1, D2, and D3, NAIA, and COA, NJCAA D1, D2, D3
- Learn how to identify and target schools that fit you and are realistic for your total make-up
- Learn how a college coach thinks and what they expect from prospective student/players
- Learn the difference between a high school athlete that plays baseball and a baseball player and why it's important to know the difference
- Learn how to separate yourself from the rest of your talent pool with things that you already control
- Learn how to use your network yourself both resourcefully and effectively to your advantage
- Learn how to easily draft an initial suspect target list of appropriate colleges that match comfortably with what you have to offer in the classroom, on the field, and as a person
- Learn how to narrow down your suspect target list to form your top prospect list of colleges
- Learn how to create an effective highlight video inexpensively and when and if to use it
- Learn how to research, market and sell your entire “student-baseball player" product
- Learn how and when to introduce yourself to colleges and coaches (letter, profile, phone etc.) and what to include
- Learn how to stay motivated, inspired and focused
- Learn time mangement skills that will allow you to balance academics, baseball and your life
so fourth and so on ......
The Know Yourself Workbook
This exercise confidently assists parents and players together in the beginning of the entire recruitment and devlopment process. This tool will enable a player to lay the cornerstone and take a look at himself today as a person, student and baseball player and assess his goals and establish a direction to get there.
High School Athlete's E Guide to College Baseball
Contributions from over 70 College Coaches and Scouts. You get very own e-copy of the 140 pg Recruitment guide. This guide alone has helped thousands through the recruiting process.
High School Seniors Baseball and Academic 10 Month College Action Plan
Organized week by week assisting both players and parents for 10 months from Sept to June of your Senior Year, this guide has over 40 pages of valuable information and must do's. Limits confusion and empowers you with an action plan.
Baseball Performance and Conditioning Program
Baseball is a sport like no other, and demands training like no other sport. Every player is expected to be strong and explosive, stable and flexible, and these qualities are similar to other sports but what makes the difference is the player must be accurate within millimeters. WBP Strength and Performance specialist, former Arizona Diamondback Strength Coach, Brain Niswender MA, CSCS, believes that to train baseball players is more then just lifting weights, and doing some plyos. Every aspect of the players development must be considered from shoulder health to proper sprinting mechanics. He works with parents and players enrolled in the WBP program in building a custom program that develop the 5 tools of every great baseball player.
Access to Professional Network of Scouts and Coaches for a College Baseball Assessment
After your written evaluation is done, you will have an honest assessment and a good understanding of how you “realistically” measure up in the vast high school baseball talent pool from a creditable neutral scouting source, which a collegiate coach can use as a very creditable resource of player information.
Pitchers may have telephone coaching with current New York Yankees Pitching Coach, Gil Patterson
(1), 30-minute phone coaching session with Mental Game Coach, Dr. Tom Hanson, PhD
Your own Copy of The Mental Game E-Book
"Winning Baseball From the Inside Out!"
Personal Advanced Web based Academic and Baseball Profile
Email Recruiters, Coaches or Instructors, anyone, with a detailed resume of the info they need to know!
Huge Private Members College Resource Information Center
Includes valuable recommended tools for learning, researching and assisting with your recruiting game plan in areas of baseball, academics and life! We have over 120 pages that you can access and a systematic fashion.
The WBP TM High School to College Baseball Recruiting Testimonials
View Program Testimonials here
"I wanted to let you know how impressed I am with your website, Worldwide Baseball Prospects, but more importantly, your commitment to all of student-athletes you assist.
During my 19 year career as a NCAA collegiate coach, I have come across numerous websites and people who say they have the student's interests at heart, but no one I know has the knowledge and passion that you put forth to each one of the young men that you work with. Your advice to parents and the players is straight forward and truthful. I truly believe that your insights to the recruiting process give each family the knowledge to pursue the correct path for success.
Equally impressive to me are your motivational techniques that you use when communicating your points to your clients. I have had the opportunity to speak and work with some of your current players and all of them are taking your advice to heart. They are genuinely excited about undertaking the path you have set out for them. Plus, they understand the process and how to navigate the sometimes confusing recruiting cycle.
I look forward to continuing our relationship to help student-athletes and their parents obtain their goals in baseball and in school."
Yours in baseball,
Player Development Associate Philadelphia Phillies
Former 19 year NCAA Head Coach
College Recruiting Program pricing for 6 months or 1 year
- very affordable pricing to get you started today.
The Best available Rate, plus 10% off at 6300 hotels worldwide
Proud to be the Official Hotel Partner of Worldwide Baseball Prospects. As a member of Worldwide Baseball Prospects, you can now Save 10% off the “Best Available Rate” at thousands of participating locations throughout the world! With more than 6,300 hotels and over 530,000 rooms on five continents. Every year their eight hotel brands. Amerihost Inn®, Days Inn®, Howard Johnson®, Knights Inn®, Ramada®, Super 8®, Travelodge®, Wingate Inn®
Special rates for WBP Members from Avis Worldwide car and truck rental
From team travel to campus visits Avis is here exclusively for all WBP members: With special discounts and the highest levels of service there's never been a better reason to rent with Avis! And low rates are just the beginning...we go the extra mile for you with special offers and personalized, attentive service that will put a smile on your face, too. Request a rate, create, modify, review or cancel a reservation all from your MANAGE PROFILE PAGE. Your Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) number is included, and will automatically shop for the lowest rate available. When completed, you'll get instant confirmation of your reservation online and via e-mail. Plus additional Member Savings: When you rent from Avis, you can take advantage of year-round savings! Avis offers Worldwide Baseball Prospects Travelers special weekend, weekly and monthly rates. Additional Bonus from AVIS* great money-saving coupons in addition to your special weekend, weekly and monthly rates. Simply present a printed coupon with your next rental to save.