The College Baseball Recruiting Action Plan designed for High School Baseball Seniors
40 Page E book
* all sales are final
* You will be redirected after payment is complete to download your copy yourself.
Thank you. - WBP
BUY IT NOW
Access - Table of Contents
Thank you for your interest in The College Baseball Recruiting Action Plan designed for High School Baseball Seniors.
This Plan provides detailed navigation and guidance for getting through the daunting college recruiting and planning process during a student baseball player's senior year of high school, providing 10 Months of vital chronological planning assignments designed to take seniors and their families through each phase of college planning with both baseball and academics in mind.
"This systematic program enables families to feel more in control of their son's future, and it lessens the anxiety associated with such a life-changing decision."
The Action Plan clearly embraces the Worldwide Baseball Prospects philosophy that high school baseball players deserve the opportunity to play baseball for an academic institution that will serve their needs not only as college students, but also as successful adults long after their playing days have concluded.
The Action Plan assists families in managing the plethora of details, the stress, and the wonderment by providing a clear and concise plan of action.
The Action Plan maps out each week of each month of the senior year from Sept through June with specific college baseball recruiting and academic planning assignments for both players and parents.
We recommend the College Baseball Action Plan designed for High School Baseball Seniors to all families, players, coaches and educators involved now or in the future in the college baseball recruiting and academic planning process.
About Worldwide Baseball Prospects
WBP is a successful coaching and mentoring organization which supports, motivates and educates prospective high school baseball players and their families with a balanced and customized individual - student - player approach to the college baseball recruiting process.
Who is this College Baseball Action Plan best suited for?
Parents and High School Baseball Players
- Juniors who need to start planning ahead to see what they will be up against for their Senior Year of High School Baseball and Academics.
- Seniors that have not planned ahead and are getting frustrated now or need to put the college recruiting process in order.
- Students that need help chronologically organizing the vast amounts of baseball and academic information such as Contacting College Coaches, Financial Aid/ Free application for Federal Student aid (FASFA) and applying to Admissions to name a few.
- Seniors that may have started the college academic and baseball recruiting process late and are playing catch up.
- Parents who act as a support system to their son's pursuit of College Academics and the Baseball Recruiting process.
- Parents who want to help with the college process, however, are feeling the stress of the economy.
- Ultimately, Players who will take action with the plan and use it.
Educators and High School Baseball Coaches
- Coaches who have the desire but not the time to help their high school players or travel team players with a detailed academic and baseball plan of action.
- Educators and High School Coaches who wish to go the extra mile but do not know how to approach the college academic and baseball recruiting process.
- Educators and High School Coaches who desire to have their student athlete's follow a week to week/month to month lesson plan and monitor their progress and enthusiasm.
- Educators such as High School Guidance counselors act as a great support network for student-athlete's pursuing a College Education. Some may not have a grasp on the second aspect of the process, Baseball. This plan will assist them in their daily routines, helping their students more thoroughly with the entire academic and baseball recruiting process with a plan of action to follow.
Testimonial from Coach view more WBP Testimonials
I just read The College Baseball Action Plan and, as a former college head coach I highly recommend it to any family considering college baseball. The Napoleon Hill quote it contains says it very well: The world has a habit of making room for the person whose action show he knows where he's going.¯ The greats I've interviewed, including Hank Aaron, Rod Carew, Stan Musial, Nolan Ryan and more, all focused extensively on preparation. They said it was vital to their success and to rising above most all of their peers.
Following the plan laid out in this book will give you the edge you need to succeed at that next level.
- Tom Hanson - former Hitting Coach University of Virginia, Head Coach Skidmore College
BUY IT NOW CLICK HERE