Worldwide Baseball Prospects Scouting Assessment and Instruction
Who: High School, College and Professional
Where: Scottsdale, Arizona or Sarasota / Tampa Florida
When: Available 7 days per week by appointment
How: Contact Worldwide Baseball Prospects
- ARM STRENGTH/ACCURACY
- RUNNING SPEED
- HITTING FOR AVERAGE
- HITTING FOR POWER
1) High School Player: After a written neutral evaluation is done, you will have a good understanding of how you “realistically” measure up in the vast high school baseball talent pool. As a High School Player looking to play college Baseball it is key to get your assessment from a professional neutral source that can view your tools and intangibles as they are today, which a collegiate coach can use as a very creditable resource of player information.
2) College and Professional inquire within by emailing us.
Once a HS player is evaluated or assessed by a creditable source they can:
- Now forecast family budgets and plan ahead financially targeting their spending habits on specific baseball developmental weaknesses to develop a balanced approach to the game
- Target realistic college baseball programs
- Determine if current playing opportunities are prohibiting development
- Determine a new course of action for player development if needed
- Understand his strengths and weaknesses and have a plan to take action to make adjustments
- Provide “targeted and well researched” college coaches a creditable report of what a scout saw on a particular day or combination of days
- Understand what it will take to reach an attainable developmental goal to play college baseball at a particular level.
Go to the WBP High School to College Recruiting Program Now